Registration for Hustle is closed for the Spring Semester.
We believe Hustle is the best introduction to HackCville and an impactful and fun introduction to learning how to start up new ideas. That’s why Hustle is available to anyone and everyone who’s interested — all years, majors, backgrounds, and experience levels. There’s no application to participate, and we have a no-questions-asked financial aid policy, too. (Details on that below.)
We do not permit taking multiple courses at once. You are welcome to register / apply to multiple, but you will need to ultimately select just one. We think Hustle is the best place to start for most students, but if you’d like some feedback on your particular situation or interests, email us at email@example.com or stop by our Open House.
You can expect to commit 6-8 hours per week for the duration of the program. Every week all Hustlers will stop by HackCville for a workshop and check-in with our team. These happen over two hour blocks:
- Option 1: Mondays, 7:30-9:30
- Option 2: Tuesdays, 7:30-9:30pm
You will need to pick one of these sessions to attend each week when you register for Hustle. Full attendance is expected and needed to successfully complete Hustle.
We strongly recommend reading the Program Details page in-depth to understand the time commitment of the program before you register.
- All curriculum, digital resources, and staff mentorship and training for the full 10-week program
- 12/hour day unlimited access to our clubhouses on Elliewood Avenue
- Dinner and drinks at 5+ community dinners and several additional social events
- HackCville’s Slack (digital chatroom) account which is often updated with dozens of internship, job, and freelancing opportunities
- Priority application status to our startup trips
Registration Process and Fees
All of the items above are included in the $125 Hustle program fee. Here’s how to register.
- Register and pay the program fee. (Details on our no-questions-asked financial aid policy are also below.)
- The registration will take you 7-10 minutes — so don’t wait until the last minute.
- You must be able to commit to the Hustle Kickoff [time for spring TBA]. If you absolutely cannot make this time but would still like to participate, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can find a way to accommodate you.
- That’s it! If you complete all four projects throughout the course of the Hustle program, we’ll welcome you into the HackCville community.
We want Hustle to be accessible to anyone and everyone who’s interested. If you can’t pay the $125 program fee (or you can only pay part of it) we still want you to participate in the program. We offer full scholarships for anyone who needs them — don’t let that stop you from registering. Feel free to email any questions to our scholarship manager at email@example.com.