1. Learn in-demand, critical skills.
After a part-time training during the spring semester, you'll spend the first 4 weeks of the summer becoming expert in one of the following tracks. (Click through to read more about each one.)
No previous experience is required. You'll learn these skills through fun yet intense interactive projects with guidance from our expert instructors.
2. Put your skills into practice at a guaranteed internship.
For the second half of the summer (9 weeks) we'll match you with a startup or tech company internship. We've partnered with top companies across Charlottesville, NYC, DC, Austin, or Richmond to give you hands-on experience and real-world projects.
You'll walk away with new skills and new experience to launch you toward whatever's next. Past Launch students have:
- Continued to work part-time for their company at $12+/hour
- Joined the company full-time after graduation
- Started freelancing, charging $25-50/hour
- Taught new HackCville programs
3. Enjoy a fun Charlottesville summer.
You'll have plenty of time to enjoy the increidble live music scene, beautiful hikes in the Blue Ridge Mountains, winery and brewery tours, excellent food scene, and much, much more.