You'll walk away with the ability to understand and manipulate large, complex datasets in a way that creates impact for a company, work collaboratively with other data scientists, and present findings to a non-technical audience. You'll also have various portfolio-worthy projects to show off. After completing Launch training and your internship, you'll be ready to:
- Pick up freelancing jobs with your new skills
- Apply for your next internship or job with an experience-filled resume and portfolio
- Stay on part-time with your company (this is company dependent)
- Make traction on your own side-hustle or passion project
- Take on a leadership role in HackCville or join the Launch leadership team
- Tackle a different track of Launch to round out your skills or move on to the Advanced Data Science track
Overall, you'll learn how to think critically, analyze data thoughtfully, and work with a team on challenging data projects that can drive real value.